GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE MONTESNOVELLA.COM WEBSITE AND OTHER LEGAL ASPECTS
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that MONTES NOVELLA, SL, with address at Carretera Massalfassar, 14. 46136 Museros VALENCIA ES, with CIF B96729652 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 6002, Book 3308, Folio 111, Section 8, Page V-58736, Inscrip. 1st, is the owner of this website: www.montesnovella.com
To contact us you can go through the addresses established on this page in the contact section:
- Tel: 96 360 32 66
- Email: email@example.com
The use of this website gives you the status of USER, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions.
1. These general conditions regulate the access and use of this website, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, designs, photographs, databases, images, the use of which is the sole responsibility of the user. for any purpose.
2. The intellectual property rights on this web page, its graphic design and codes are owned by NUN Estudiográfica, unless they indicate different ownership. The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of these contents constitutes an infringement of said intellectual property rights.
3. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the MONTES NOVELLA, SL website are protected by Law.
4. Access to the website is free and free but the information that the user can access through the website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. MONTES NOVELLA, SL will not be liable in any case and under any circumstances for infringements of such rights that may be committed by the USER.
5. MONTES NOVELLA, SL does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the page www.montesnovella.com
6. The USER will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred by the use of the website, leaving MONTES NOVELLA, SL exonerated of any responsibility related to the use of this service by the USER, assuming any cost or compensation for claims derived from its misuse. MONTES NOVELLA, SL reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate all the information contained in its website www.montesnovella.cm and its access conditions at any time and without prior notice. MONTES NOVELLA, SL does not assume any responsibility for damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of MONTES NOVELLA, SL.
7. Direct Marketing Activities: MONTES NOVELLA, SL wishes to inform its website users of the following: That it is not the practice of MONTES NOVELLA, SL to send massive unsolicited commercial information by electronic means. In the event that MONTES NOVELLA, SL plans to send commercial communications electronically at any time, Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce will be respected at all times.
• USE AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), MONTES NOVELLA, SL informs you that the data of Personal nature provided through the web, as well as those that may be provided in the future within the framework of your business relationship with this entity, will be incorporated into the automated files owned and held by MONTES NOVELLA, SL, duly protected and registered with the Agency. of Data Protection.
• The data provided in forms are voluntary and will only be used to send the USER the requested information.
Exercise of the right of access, rectification and cancellation
MONTES NOVELLA, SL informs USERS that, by virtue of the provisions of the legislation approved in this regard, they may assert their rights to:
• Access: request for information on the personal data included in a file.
• Cancellation: request for cancellation of personal data being processed included in a file.
• Rectification: request for correction of inaccurate or incorrect personal data subject to treatment included in a file.